Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
You dont know what it's like

Candy wasnt in school today. Without her , it really did make a difference. I couldnt say all the "inside jokes" we have to anyone. But school's still fine. I've got my "brothers" (Marcus, Jun Yi and Edward) to entertain me. Yea, couldnt stop laughing with them around. But they cant stop bullying me and they claim that they should take this opportunity to bully me before candy's back tomorrow. Evil! So that long break was off to Grassroot Club to celebrate Qixia's belated birthday. Everything was fine and i just realised Junyi actually listens to the same kind of songs i listen to, so it's cool. After that, wanted to skip accounting lecture because i was tired and i dont like it. When comes to accounting, i'm a loser. i know nothing. i went though. Oh yea, checked out the foreign bodies' noticeboard to see if i got in the audition. I only viewed the "SIT" section whereby i dont see my name which i expected. Ended up, shimin told me i got in and she even showed me the list of it. So my name was under "SEG". i know what happened. In the registration form, i actually put "NYP" under "school" when i'm suppose to write "SIT". haha. How silly. Well thats not the point. The point is that i was shocked! and happy, of course! haha. Was so glad until i heard a really sad news which i dont think it's the right time for me to voice it out here. ahhh, i'm out of the mood. i'm off!

With love, on Thursday, May 10, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse